The device allows directional measurement of gamma dose rate and detection of neutron radiation and it was designed for use as a detector-meter during the incidents where ionizing, X-ray or neutron radiation is or may be involved.
Information from the radiometric sensor is transmitted in real time to the operator’s console. The device can be operated remotely from the operator’s console or manually via touch user interface.
( all weights and dimensions are approximate and details are subject to change without notification )
130 x 116 x 150 [mm]
Polon-Alfa ZR-2 Radiometer
- type of measured radiation: gamma, X
- measuring range of the dose absorbed 0,05 [µGy/h] – 10 [Gy/h]
- measurement range of ambient dose equivalent 0,05 [µSv/h] – 10 [Sv/h]
- measurable energy range of radiation 48 – 1250 [keV]
- neutron counting method recoil protons (/s)
- dislocation energy neutrons > 2MeV
device, transport case with in-built charger, power cable, microUSB cable
wireless via transport case, wired via microUSB 5VDC
Method of transport on the robot
mounted to NATO accessory rail on the mobile base
device is decontamination-ready; the housing includes LED interface indicating device statuses
We declare willingness to modify the vehicle and optional equipment according to the user’s needs.