Łukasiewicz-PIAP at the MSPO 2022
The Łukasiewicz Research Network – Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP will present the latest offer of robotic systems at the International Defense Industry Exhibition MSPO
The main topic of the Łukasiewicz-PIAP exhibition at MSPO will be bomb threats in means of transport such as airplanes or buses, as well as in public utility buildings.
Our robots are designed to be able to maneuver freely even inside the plane or bus between the seats.
We will present the following solutions:
1. The latest generation of the heavy PIAP IBIS robot cooperating with the Logos Imaging X-ray digital radiography mobile system
2. The PIAP GRYF medium digital EOD robot
3. PIAP PATROL robot in the “strong” version with a new manipulator ready for lifting up to 50Kg of a package.
4. Guided anti-tank mine Jarzębina-K (WITI) on the mobile platform of the PIAP GRYF robot
5. Integration of the PIAP PATROL robot with the MayFlay mini drone from Asseco Poland