EXPERT mobile robot designed to carry out operations in means of transport. The design of the robot reconciles two conflicting features: small mobile base allows manoeuvring in tight spaces, and three meter long manipulator allows lifting objects from hard to reach places.
Innovative stowable lateral stabilizers enable secure fixing of the mobile platform in places such as between rows of seats. EXPERT is equipped with 6 cameras. Front flippers (with remote controlled tilt angle) ensure stability of the structure when negotiating high obstacles and climbing stairs.
EXPERT Leaflet 0.35 MB
( all weights and dimensions are approximate and details are subject to change without notification )
88 x 47 x 78 cm (LxWxH)
up to 2 km/h
Manipulator’s maximum lift
up to 15 kg
Manipulator’s maximum range
2,3 m (from the axis of rotation), 2,9 m (from the ground)
No. of degrees of freedom (manipulator)
6 + clamp of gripper
No. of robot’s cameras
Maximum battery operation time
approx. 4 h
- enables steering the robot without radio communication
- cabel winded on the reel
- Length: [m]: 100+
- for Chemring RE 70 M3 Plus disruptor when used with an adaptor, it also serves PROPARMS and other recoilless disruptors
- weight [kg]: 2.1
- dimensions [cm]: 11-16(W) x 14(H) x 11(L)
camera with IR illuminators for day and night vision
- doubles the robot’s operation range capability
adapter for X-ray device is composed of: adapter to mount the device in the gripper, telescopic boom, screen holder, radiation generator holder
- the device works automatically and requires no other action from the operator
- the breaker consists of a the bolt terminated with sintered carbide and an inner hammer system. The housing allows the device to be held with gripper jaws.
- small steering panel
- internal battery (charger 230v)
- weight [kg]: 0.43
- dimensions [cm]: 16.5(L) x 11(W) x 3.5 [+3.5 joysticks] (H)
- range: [m]: 10 (in the open area)
- operating time: estimated at min. 1 h
We declare willingness to modify the robot and optional equipment according to the user’s needs.