MODULAR LIQUID SAMPLER
Modular liquid sampler is designed for collection and storage of liquid environmental samples with the use of mobile robot.
Several types of collecting tips and sample container holders can be attached to this device. Collected samples can be stored in two types of containers: a bellow bottle with a capacity of 200 [ml] or glass vials with a capacity of 4 [ml].
( all weights and dimensions are approximate and details are subject to change without notification )
324,6 x 172,5 x 93 [mm]
- battery life (continuous operation): up to 4 [h]
- capability of collecting samples directly to 3 sample vials 4 [ml] each and to a 200 [ml] bellow bottle
- capability of retrieving the collected samples to an external container
- peristaltic pump maximum flow rate 120 [ml/min] at full speed
- capability of adjusting the pump speed during the collection and retrieval of samples
- protection class IP 66
device, transport case with in-built charger, power cable, microUSB cable, hose support, container holders, bellow bottles, vials, silicone hose, plugs for containers, tips, multitool
silicone hose, containers for samples
wireless via transport case, wired via microUSB 5VDC
Method of transport on the robot
in a transport holder mounted on the mobile base or held in the robot’s gripper
device is decontamination-ready; the housing includes LED interface indicating device statuses
We declare willingness to modify the vehicle and optional equipment according to the user’s needs.