VIPER DISRUPTER SYSTEM
CSL 50-30 VIP
The VIPER is a 4th generation 30 mm Midi Disrupter featuring , variable projectile mass and recoilless operation.
It can be configured as:
• close up disrupter using either 60, 100 or 150ml of water or elastomer in C-IED applications,
• stand-off disrupter using 150 g spin stabilised clay frangible projectiles at ranges up to 30 m in C-IED applications and in disrupting entry SWAT operations etc.
Unique features of the Viper include:
• Gas regulator which varies gas volume to the compensator permitting the system to be recoilless for projectile masses of between 60, 100 and 150 g,
• 30 mm rifled barrel for long stand-off applications,
• The VIPER is available constructed in either tempered stainless steel or, in a super lightweight version, in tempered titanium,
• The Viper disrupter system utilises the same turret, sights and multi position stand as the Maxi VULKAN System.
Stainless Steel Version
( all weights and dimensions are approximate and details are subject to change without notification )
Cannon on its own with Rifled Barrel complete but unloaded
Cannon on its own with Choked Water Barrel complete but unloaded
Cannon loaded and ready for emplacement
Cannon mounted on Multi Position Stand with Laser Sights
Complete equipment in transit case including stand, inert consumables for ten firings and 3 off each projectile type
Dimensions of Transit Case, includes space for optional PIM and Power Pack
781 x 520 x 295 mm